If you would like to use Twitter to enhance your patient education practice:
- Sign on for a free account at twitter.com
- You can access your twitter account on this website. If you choose to access twitter by phone, it counts as text messages.
- Search #pted to find the latest tweets related to patient and family education.
- If you want to post information, or a link to an article, website or abstract relating to patient and family education, include #pted so your post will be found in a search.
- You may also follow Fran London on Twitter at http://twitter.com/notimetoteach or by clicking below.